Excel Exploration & Production Limited tasked H-PTP Energy Services Limited with the planning and development of two (2) wells in their oil-producing field Eremor. This project was executed as a project management operation by H-PTP Energy Services Limited.
Excel B&P aimed to develop two development wells (Eremor-5 & Eremor-6) targeting the D3.0 reservoirs. These wells were required to be designed as minimalistic as possible and were to be delivered under their approved AFE cost within a defined duration.
After detailed technical review with Excel E&P, the common consensus emphasized the need to achieve the flowing objective
- Drill to the specified total Depth, penetrating the objective subsurface targets.
- Ensure adequate subsurface data acquisition consisting of the LWD
- Complete the well as an oil producer with an ECP & TRSCSSSV
- Deliver the Eremo-5 & 6 wells without any accidents or high-potential incidents
- Zero harm to people
- Zero harm to the environment
- Zero regulatory breaches
- Maximize hydrocarbon recovery at minimum cost
Eremor-5 & 6 were planned to be drilled with the most cost-effective and efficient approach designed to ensure minimal operational setbacks and delays. Both wells were designed as a 2-string slim well and were planned to be drilled to an average depth of 7600ft MDRT.
Eremor-5 & 6 were developed using the OES Integrity rig.